This is a desktop skin for Rainmeter
You will need the Rainmeter application
- The text “fills” up as its value grows. For example: as seconds pass, the Minutes text fills up; as minute pass, the Hours text fills up; as Hours pass, the AM/PM text fills up; etc.
- The current weather temperature is shown in text, and is filled by 3 bars (blue: low temp; red: high temp; gold: current temp), so at a glance you can see how the current temperature compares to the high and low for the day.
- Hovering over the weather shows numerical values for high and low; hovering over the forecast gives numerical values for those highs and lows.
- Uses my automatic geo IP location for weather, but gives option for manual weather station.
- Â Use CoreTemp for cpu core temperature readings.
- All skins are easily scalable.