Musicbee is an application for music, similar to iTunes. It is highly customizable and has a ton of options. You can make your own libraries, with auto-sync playlist from windows folders.
I will guide on how to set it up nicely.
You are free to change the settings to your own preferences, I will post mine just as a reference.
- First of all, if like me, you want your juke box to autostart with Windows:
- Push your “Windows” key and type in the search “Execute” and press “Enter”.
- In the new window, type in “shell:startup”. Press “Enter”
- Copy a shortcut of your Musicbee application and copy/paste it in the folder.
- When you first launch Musicbee, you need to set up a user library.
- Now, refer to my slideshow screenshots and change your settings (CTRL+O) to the same. Or feel free to try out your own.
- From there, you can now create folders with playlists inside it.
Make sure to use a keyboard shortcut like the “M” key to quickly minimize to tray your application, it’s more practical.
Once you have everything set up, you can change the skin of Musicbee. Feel free to browse here.